Thinking about returning to the workforce after a career break? If so, don’t miss our free webinars!
||Spotlight on the Deloitte Encore Program
Tuesday, December 6 from 12:30 – 2 p.m. ET
Join us for this special 90-minute webinar to learn about the Deloitte Encore Program! Find out how to apply for the Spring 2023 cohort and hear from program alumni.
||New Year, New Job, New You!
Thursday, January 19 from 1 – 2 p.m. ET
Is this the year you’ll start a new job? Let Path Forward help you get started! Join us for this free webinar for anyone looking to return to work after a career break. You’ll discover what’s really important to think about before you start job hunting – the questions to ask and initial steps to take that will set you up for a focused, productive, and successful search.
Path Forward offers events throughout the year to connect you with employers and experts who provide real-world advice on the return-to-work journey. Be sure to sign up for our Friday newsletter for the latest webinar information and returnship opportunities.
2022 Employer Roundtables
Tune in to these previously recorded webinars to hear recruiters, hiring managers, and alumni provide the inside scoop about returnships at their companies.
- Oct 20 – Expedia, Harrison Street, Northwell Health
- Sept 20 – Amazon
- Aug 11 – Spectrum, Akin Gump, and Lam Research
- July 14 – Amazon, Arista, and Alteryx
- July 7 – Disney Streaming, PCAOB, and Astronomer
- June 28 – Microsoft, Campbell, and Toast
- June 23 – Wells Fargo
- June 16 – Audible, Expedia Group, and Red Ventures
- June 7 – VMware
- May 24 – WB Games, Lam Research, and Momentive
- May 12 – Chevron, Collective Health, and Trimble
- April 12 – NBCUniversal, Mux, and Aveva
- Mar 29 – Intel
- Mar 10 – PepsiCo, Motorola Solutions, and SambaNova Systems
- Mar 1 – Allstate, Audible, and CDK Global
- Feb 23 – Wells Fargo Glide — Relaunch Program
- Feb 8 – Dell Technologies, Zoox, and Grubhub
- Jan 20 – Spectrum, Northwell Health, and Rémy Cointreau
Returner Toolkit Webinars
We know you have many questions about returning to work. Find tips, advice, and encouragement on how to land your next job after a career break.
Resumes, LinkedIn, and Interviews
“Excellent information. The panel was very helpful, knowledgeable, and authentic. The things I learned have raised my confidence for returning to work. THANK YOU!!”
“It is very helpful to hear the full process of the returnship, especially the timeline, what to expect, the tips and the encouragement from all panelists. Hearing the webinar today gives me enthusiasm to prepare myself moving forward.”
“The conversations were so authentic and real that they answered some of the questions candidates could be hesitant to ask. The overall session exhibited an exuberant amount of empathy that was inspiring.”
“It’s great to hear from companies that are actively recruiting from this talent pool of caregivers, people eager to make their mark after several years away. It gives me confidence that there are many interesting opportunities out there, waiting to be found.”