An Invitation to Join Club Purple
Introducing Club Purple, an exclusive program for those in our alumni community who support our work sustainably by becoming monthly donors.
As a Path Forward alum, you know firsthand how life-changing our programs can be for those struggling to reenter the workforce. Whether you are a recent Path Forward graduate or have been back to work for some time, millions of caregivers still face the same barriers that you did as they navigate returning to work and hope to follow in your footsteps. There’s no better way to honor your progress than by lifting while you climb, paving the way for those just embarking on their journey back into the workforce.
“I am a member of Club Purple because returning to work, for me, nearly became a demoralizing journey. Path Forward helps women gain entry back into the workforce and paved the way for me. I want to help the organization pave the way forward for others.”
– Sandy Goodwin, Path Forward alum and Club Purple member
Watch this video to hear more from Sandy on why being an alumni monthly donor is meaningful to her.
Why join Club Purple?
- You will make a lasting impact. As a nonprofit organization, charitable donations are a vital piece of funding needed to deliver our programs and expand our reach. In addition to the Path Forward in-flight programs you’ve grown to know and love, we’ve recently expanded our programming to include workshops and webinars that offer additional pre-returnship support such as interview preparation, confidence building, and coaching. We remain committed to offering these supports and programs at no cost to our returners.Providing a recurring gift to Path Forward gives us a sustainable source of funds to keep expanding our programs and services, supporting our growing community of returners at every stage of their journey
- It’s convenient! Setting up automatic donations at the same time each month is easier than making more significant donations once or twice a year. You can always edit the frequency or amount of your recurring gift. Your support in any amount will help pave the way for other caregivers to follow in your footsteps.
- You can double your impact! Many employers offer matched-giving programs, allowing you to double your monthly gift.
- Exclusive member-only perks! While we are excited to engage all members of our alumni community in new offerings and events this year, we have a few perks that will be offered exclusively to our Club Purple members, including:
- Quarterly member-only events (speaker series, fireside chats, professional development workshops)
- Recognition in Path Forward’s annual report, alumni newsletter, and on our Club Purple webpage
- Exclusive Path Forward branded swag
How do you join?
Joining Club Purple is easy! Click below to set up your monthly donation to Path Forward, and you’re in!
Our team will be in touch to officially welcome you to the club and share more details on your exclusive membership perks.
We are truly grateful for the support of our alumni community and look forward to empowering others on their return to work journeys – together.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please email Director of Development Tess Fraser at [email protected].