Path Forward is delighted to partner with Wells Fargo again this year to offer Fall 2023 returnships.  

Wells Fargo’s Glide – Relaunch Returnship Program

Glide – Relaunch is a paid, eight-week, return-to-work program that provides a way to “glide back into the workforce” for individuals with a current career break.

Wells Fargo is seeking individuals with prior professional experience and a current two-year minimum career break. Career breaks can be for family care, entrepreneurial ventures, continuing education, or other professional or personal pursuits.

Be sure to register for Path Forward’s upcoming webinar to hear firsthand from the Wells Fargo program team and successful Glide – Relaunch graduates. You will gain insight into the returnship experience, how to apply, and much more!

General information about the Wells Fargo Glide – Relaunch Program is available here.

Check back when applications open in mid-June for a helpful guide to all the returnships available in Fall 2023. At that time, a link will also be provided here to all the returnship positions with job description and requirements.


Returnships That Make a Difference

Returners find the Wells Fargo Glide – Relaunch program to be transformational. Said Ron: “I would recommend Glide – Relaunch to anyone looking to return to a great company that seriously considers your collective experience and reconnects you with your hard and soft skills in order to acclimate into a working environment.” 

Success Story: Payal C.
“It was a great experience. I was assigned a mentor for the project I was working on… who was able to offer support and answer any questions I had. I was also lucky to be part of a supportive and approachable team. My manager… provided me with opportunities that allowed me to prove myself throughout the course of the program.” Read her story here.


About the Program

At Wells Fargo, we believe each of our colleagues offers something extraordinary and we consider diverse backgrounds and talents a tremendous asset to our work environment. Wells Fargo values diverse talent and unique life experiences, and we understand that unconventional pathways can lead to success.

Glide – Relaunch participants spend 80% of their returnship focused on work directly aligned to a specific role for which they have applied and been selected for during the program interview process. The remaining 20% of their time consists of a program manager-led, cohort curriculum experience that includes skills refresh, training, engagement with program graduates, and senior leader networking opportunities – giving them the chance to learn from successful Wells Fargo leaders who will share their expertise and knowledge to help relaunch their careers. Participants who meet performance expectations will be converted into full-time, benefit-eligible roles over a two-week conversion timeline that immediately follows the eight-week program.

Positions will be located in many cities nationwide. Offers are made for a specific business division and location based on candidate’s interest, experience, and business need.