Did you catch Path Forward on the TODAY Show?
Sheinelle Jones, co-host of NBC’s TODAY show, interviewed three members of the Path Forward community for their take on the caregiving crisis, women’s careers, and the challenges of returning to the workforce after a career break. Each found resources and support through Path Forward. Be inspired by the stories of Arnetta, Claudia, and Amy!
Watch now and sign up to follow in their footsteps to restart YOUR career.
For more than five years, Path Forward has paved the way for stay-at-home moms and other caregivers to restart their professional lives after a career break. As a national nonprofit, Path Forward partners with more than 100 top companies to create returnships, which are supportive on-ramps back to work that provide returners with an opportunity to refresh their skills, gain recent paid experience, and benefit from a warm community of mentors and colleagues.
- Read “Ten Ways for Moms to Restart Their Careers in 2022” by Tami Forman, executive director of Path Forward, on TODAY.com.
- See our lists of returnships in tech and returnships in other fields all currently available at top employers! Also, you may be interested in our list of fully-remote returnships. They’re all accepting applications for Spring 2022.
- Be inspired by the success stories of professionals like you who completed a returnship as an on-ramp back to their careers.
- Sign up for Path Forward’s weekly newsletter to learn about the latest returnship opportunities and free webinars.
- Millions of women have left the workforce because of the COVID caregiving crisis, making Path Forward’s mission more critical than ever. Path Forward’s services are offered at no cost to returners. Donate today!
- Are you an employer interested in offering returnship programs? Path Forward is your returnship partner. Contact us at [email protected].